Dec 16, 2007

Noooo, not milk too!

Just for the record, Mother Nature is a sadistic cow. Milk intolerance seems to have snuck up on me and intensified in the last few months. My mouth really enjoyed the chicken paprikash full of sour cream tonight. My stomach not so much. Had I known, I would have stocked up on Lactaid pills while I still could get it from the J&J company store. This is so unfair. Well, I can still do 6 of the 8 major allergens. Why couldn't it be broccoli instead of wheat and milk? At least I can still handle cheese and yogurt. It would be too ironic to finally find a decent pizza crust recipe and now lose the cheese!

Hey, is Dad going to be 75 next year? Should we plan something? Start saving for plane tickets?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Like the spot. Dad will be 75. Vic and I have been brainstorming off and on for a while now. No real decisions, although we talked about bringing them north rather than all of us traveling south. They're not reading this, right? Talk about blowing a surprise...

Lee said...

No, only the siblings were told about this blog, so I can talk about the other generations behind their backs!